Harry Connolly Photo
We're gearing up quickly for our 2016 event in the Great Northern Catskills and WE NEED YOU!
As with all road cycling events, it can't happen without volunteer support!
The vast majority of volunteers are road marshals and below are the general responsibilities:
- Direct & usher participants safely through various intersections on the course
- Work with law enforcement at intersections where a traffic right-of-way is being modified
- Communicate with race personnel
For a 6-hour commitment during the event, volunteer benefits include:
- Event t-shirt (a really cool one)
- Volunteer training (in person, or by web/conference call for non-local volunteers)
On top of all that, we're ready to announce the Group Giveback Program for Volunteers!
- For qualified civic group or not-for-profit organizations only
- $300 donation for every 10 volunteers provided per day OR
- $550 for every 15 volunteers provided per day
Volunteers MUST register ONLINE and list their group to qualify for reimbursement purposes. Volunteers MUST also attend volunteer scheduled training in order to qualify.
Questions? Email our Volunteer Director Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org